We have a number of reports using EXL2K. Our office is moving to Office 201 and when we tested our reports the reports came up but the page was blank. On maximizing the screen, the data appeared.
Right now, we are running Focus 7.7.03 and plan to move soon to 7.7.06.
I know this was reported a year or so ago but I never found the definitive answer and, since time has passed since the last reply, I was hoping that there was additional information that might help.This message has been edited. Last edited by: <Kathryn Henning>,
Windows, All Outputs
Have you raised the case with IBI? Same here, I'm in 8.0.07
WebFOCUS 7.7.x and 8.x
Anyone get a fix for this?
I'm on 7.7.03
Is moving to 8.x not an option?
WebFOCUS 8206, Unix, Windows
Happy New Year!
Searching with "excel 2013" (including the double quotes) gives a number of threads addressing this.
May try LET EXL2K = EXL07 in 1 program to see if it works, and, if so, add that to the Reporting server.
1 thread addresses updating the user's registry, which, is not optimum if there are 100's of users(unless IT can update globally).
WebFOCUS 8.1.05 - PROD/QA
DB2 - AS400 - Mainframe
Hi Tom, Happy New Year to You! Hope all is well.
Yes I read those. Might try the EXL2K = EXL07
No not upgrading anytime soon and they are just rolling out Office 2013 to the whole company in the next few weeks.
Interesting that Maximizing the Screen populates the data. I discovered that by accident. And it doesn't always happen. It's like every 5th time that the page is blank.
|Powered by Social Strata|