Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     PDF / HTML Grid Lines
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

PDF / HTML Grid Lines
 Login/Join

Expert
posted
I'm displaying this in an iFrame and would like to have the lines (borders) as they appear in the PDF - without all the PDF display option (viewer) appearing.

How can I get the "look" of PDF in and HTML?

See this image for details

In FOCUS Since 1983 ~ from FOCUS to WebFOCUS.
   Most recent: 8204 Gen 48 in Test and Production.

Posts: 3041 | Location: Middle Tennessee [8204M Gen48 in Test&Prod] | Registered: February 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Doug

Go Here
And page down to the bottom till you see Mickey's article on PDF and HTML formating Part 1 and 2. This will help you understand all the things you can do.

In Focus since 1993. WebFOCUS 7.7.03 Win 2003

Posts: 1903 | Location: San Antonio | Registered: February 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Thanks Prarie, I'll take "an hour or two" to go through this...

Posts: 3041 | Location: Middle Tennessee [8204M Gen48 in Test&Prod] | Registered: February 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
It's an educational experience. Wink

Posts: 1903 | Location: San Antonio | Registered: February 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master
posted Hide Post
All you need is ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT DHTML to simulare PDF in HTML

Server: WF 7.6.2 ( BID/Rcaster) Platform: W2003Server/IIS6/Tomcat/SQL Server repository Adapters: SQL Server 2000/Oracle 9.2
Desktop: Dev Studio 765/XP/Office 2003 Applications: IFS/Jobscope/Maximo

Posts: 888 | Location: Airstrip One | Registered: October 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post