Focal Point
[CLOSED] WF Enable problem - ibi Flex components disappear in desgn mode

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/3507005495

November 29, 2010, 02:51 PM
Hope2Cycle2day
[CLOSED] WF Enable problem - ibi Flex components disappear in desgn mode
All my ibi WF Enable components on my ibiCanvas disappeared in my Flex Builder 4 project. I can run my Flex project and see the components working fine. However, I can't make any modifications, because I can't see the components in Design mode. They consistently disappear the day after I create them and I can't view them again. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

I get this error message in Flex Builder --> "Design mode: Error creating item ibiCanvas in parent Application. Please choose Design > Refresh to refresh design mode." Doing a refresh does not fix the problem. Restarting Flex Builder does not fix the problem. Rebooting my workstation doesn't fix the problem.

I'm using Abobe Flash Builder 4 (with SDK 3.5) and WebFOCUS Enable 2.0 Hotfix #5.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

WebFOCUS 7.6.9
z/OS, Windows, All Outputs
December 03, 2010, 04:54 PM
Enigma006
WF Enable for Flex doesn't seem to be stable at this point..i dint have this issue but behaves differently many a times..

Just for knowledge, how extensively you are using WF Enable for flex. Can you post some examples in which cases you are using this? I just develop a WF report and get that data into Flex and display it in good way with input controls. How are you using it? May be I could get some help from you..!!
thanks a lot..

HTML,PDF,EXL2K, Active, All