Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Page 1 2 3 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
Shh!
 Login/Join

Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the distraction people, but no fair pumping up your "karma" with posts to this thread! Razzer

Regards,

Darin

In FOCUS since 1991
WF Server: 7.7.04 on Linux and Z/OS, ReportCaster, Self-Service, MRE, Java, Flex
Data: DB2/UDB, Adabas, SQL Server Output: HTML,PDF,EXL2K/07, PS, AHTML, Flex
WF Client: 77 on Linux w/Tomcat

Posts: 2298 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah | Registered: February 02, 2007Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
awww. give us a break..we're punchy, and over-fowled. Razzer

In Focus since 1979///7706m/5 ;wintel 2008/64;OAM security; Oracle db, ///MRE/BID

Posts: 3811 | Location: Manhattan | Registered: October 28, 2003Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
I didn't even know what the karma was for a long time. Maybe we should start a new thread on Christmas, or New Years or whatever holiday is next in the world.

I'll keep quiet on this one now, I promise.

Leah

Posts: 1317 | Location: Council Bluffs, IA | Registered: May 24, 2004Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Aw, don't do that! It helps the day go by when folks converse generally in our virtual office Smiler

T

In FOCUS
since 1986
WebFOCUS Server 8.2.01M, thru 8.2.07 on Windows Svr 2008 R2  
WebFOCUS App Studio 8.2.06 standalone on Windows 10 

Posts: 5694 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 08, 2004Report This Post
Guru
posted Hide Post
Prarie,

I work with someone up here from Texas who says Texans eat Spagetti sandwhiches!

Guess I'm a little late on this post, production **** week here.

Carol

WebFOCUS 7.6.6/TomCat/Win2k3

Posts: 428 | Location: Springfield, MA | Registered: May 07, 2003Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
I'm from Mass, live in Michigan, work in TX, and I used to eat meatball sandwiches when I was a kid. Deeeelicious!

Ginny
---------------------------------
Prod: WF 7.7.01 Dev: WF 7.6.9-11
Admin, MRE,self-service; adapters: Teradata, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Essbase, ESRI, FlexEnable, Google

Posts: 2723 | Location: Ann Arbor, MI | Registered: April 05, 2006Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Meatball sandwiches are still here. Of course we have the Runza (also called a bierock or fleischkuche) around here. Never saw them when I was in Germany though. Apparently German/Russian history on it. My sister-in-law wouldn't tell me what was in it until I ate it.

Leah

Posts: 1317 | Location: Council Bluffs, IA | Registered: May 24, 2004Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Runza

Surely, that's the result of eating it? Eeker

T

In FOCUS
since 1986

Posts: 5694 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 08, 2004Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Well I've lived in Texas for 25 years...and never heard of a Spagetti sandwich...but they'll put anything you can think of in a Tortilla.

In Focus since 1993. WebFOCUS 7.7.03 Win 2003

Posts: 1903 | Location: San Antonio | Registered: February 28, 2005Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
quote:
...but they'll put anything you can think of in a Tortilla.

Rats?

T Wink

In FOCUS
since 1986

Guru
posted Hide Post
If they think they can get away with it they will!!!

Glenda

In FOCUS Since 1990
Production 8.2 Windows

Posts: 301 | Location: Galveston, Texas | Registered: July 07, 2004Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Since a tortilla is sliced bread equivalent, just think of all the varieties of goodies you can do. I wonder what the Earl of Sandwich would think now.

Of course there's pita bread, white bread, rye bread, pumpernickle (not sure I spelled this okay), then there is the wheat/white bread combination we have here, sort of looks like a marble cake. Hard rolls, soft rolls, kaiser rolls, French bread, Italian bread, Hawaiian bread... oh I'm making myself hungery.

Leah

Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
and challah too!

aix-533,websphere 5.1.1,apache-2.0,
wf 538(d), 537 (p),
==============
7.6.11 (t) aix 5312
websphere 6.1.19
apache 2.0

Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony A:
quote:
Runza

Surely, that's the result of eating it? Eeker

T

Only if cabbage does it too you. Good One

Leah

Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ira:
and challah too!

Had to search on that one. Sounds good, of course I don't bake bread much in my 'old age'.

Leah

Expert
posted Hide Post
Challah hasn't made it to Omaha yet? Pity.

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server

Posts: 10577 | Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: April 27, 2005Report This Post
Guru
posted Hide Post
Is this some new Webfocus feature? Making bread?
Not sure what this post is all about... sounds like a blog for the food network.
Well, here's my contribution for your edification... I'm Filipino, lots of crazy food where I come from. Ever heard of balut? Yumm. Especially with a bottle of San Miguel.

WF 8.1.05 Windows

Posts: 333 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: October 17, 2006Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
ah san miguel..now that will get everyone's attention.

In Focus since 1979///7706m/5 ;wintel 2008/64;OAM security; Oracle db, ///MRE/BID

Posts: 3811 | Location: Manhattan | Registered: October 28, 2003Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Yes, I didn't realize that San Miguel was considered Filipino "crazy food"!

And I did not know that San Miguel Pale Pilsen is "the 14th largest-selling beer in the world", according to Wikipedia.

Francis

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server

Posts: 10577 | Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: April 27, 2005Report This Post
Guru
posted Hide Post
Balut made #1 in this list:

http://www.cracked.com/article_14979_6-most-terrifying-foods-in-world.html

ttfn, kp

Access to most releases from R52x, on multiple platforms.

Posts: 346 | Location: Melbourne Australia | Registered: April 15, 2003Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Holy &^#&@! Batman!

BTW, What does ttfn mean?

Francis

Guru
posted Hide Post
ta ta for now

ttfn, kp

Access to most releases from R52x, on multiple platforms.

Posts: 346 | Location: Melbourne Australia | Registered: April 15, 2003Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Well, I am definitely not interested in trying anything on that list, tvm.

Francis

Expert
posted Hide Post
OMG!
thanks melbourne, thats a *very* interesting link. the explorers' club has a dinner every year where they eat wierd stuff, bringing in chefs who actually know how to prepare it..
yuck.
btw,frankiemartini, whats 'tvm'?

Expert
posted Hide Post
ta very much.

Francis

Expert
posted Hide Post
So, who's been to Taco Bell lately? Eeker

... and who still intends to frequent them? Hmmm tasty!

T

In FOCUS
since 1986

Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
it makes the turkey and cranberry sauce and stuffing and corn and coffee and pumpkin pie, all on one plate, that this all started with seem all the better now.

WF 8 version 8.2.04. Windows.
In focus since 1990.

Posts: 189 | Location: pgh pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Report This Post
Guru
posted Hide Post
Ok, where I work, that link is being blocked. Some one has to tell me what's there! Curiosity is killing me.

Glenda

In FOCUS Since 1990
Production 8.2 Windows

Posts: 301 | Location: Galveston, Texas | Registered: July 07, 2004Report This Post
Guru
posted Hide Post
Whoa! San Miguel, 14th largest selling... wow! I mean, hey, my Dad was a chemist there! I lived 3 kilometers from the bottling plant. But Pale Pilsen is just the "regular" stuff. You need to try the Red Horse. Dunno if they can sell it as beer here. Maybe it is considered liquor. Will knock your socks off...

And I think that link is waaay wrong... Balut cannot possibly top maggot infested cheese or baby mice wine! Or Taco Bell for that matter! No way in ****! I actually like that stuff ;-)

Susannah... here's another for ya. ttyl.

Nice Thread

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Anatess,

WF 8.1.05 Windows

Posts: 333 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: October 17, 2006Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Spence,

Welcome to the "boost your ratings " post, you'll soon be at platinum level Wink

lol

T

p.s. that's one more on my total Big Grin

In FOCUS
since 1986