Wondering if anyone has had any issues with the calendar box not appearing when running an HTML page. We have an HTML page, that used to work, but since our upgrade, we can no longer see the calendar box. I've tried removing and re-adding but that did not seem to work. I tried re-creating the HTML page but that did not work either. On version 8201MThis message has been edited. Last edited by: Jen Moser,
Are you using InfoAssist or AppStudio?
I noticed that in AppStudio, if the format for the date parameter is a date format, the calendar box will appear, but if it is a text format (A8, for example), the calendar box doesn't appear.
WebFOCUS 8.2.03 (production), 8.2.06 (testing)
Windows, All Outputs
I'm using App Studio....my dates are in date format. There is a similar report that a coworker built, using the same table, and that one works fine. I'm stumped. Oh, and I'm on version 8.2.01 M3, not what I mentioned previously.
In 8.1 we run into similar issues when the generated HTML does not conform, for example because you prepend the HTMLFORM with other HTML elements.
WebFOCUS 8.1.03, Windows 7-64/2008-64, IBM DB2/400, Oracle 11g & RDB, MS SQL-Server 2005, SAP, PostgreSQL 11, Output: HTML, PDF, Excel 2010
: Member of User Group Benelux :
Something was wrong with the HTML page. I thought maybe it was my fex and the parameter I was bringing over. I tested by creating a new HTML page and just adding two calendar boxes and it worked just fine. Thank you for your help!
|Powered by Social Strata|