Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     Graph Labels and Data Values Format

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
Graph Labels and Data Values Format
 Login/Join

Platinum Member
posted
I have a graph report that is running but the x and y axis labels and data values on top of each bars are too bold(style). I don't seem to get how to control the formating of these values and labels. I wanted to change them to Arial and normal instead of bold.

Please, any suggestion on how this can be done?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: umun,

WebFOCUS 7.7.02
Windows/SQL/CUBES
HTML/PDF/XLS

Posts: 117 | Registered: November 18, 2009Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Hi umun,

I checked with our graph people and was suggested that the following document may be of help:

http://techsupport.information...om/sps/61022539.html

Cheers,

Kerry

Kerry Zhan
Focal Point Moderator
Information Builders, Inc.

Posts: 1948 | Location: New York | Registered: November 16, 2004Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kerry:
Hi umun,

I checked with our graph people and was suggested that the following document may be of help:

http://techsupport.information...om/sps/61022539.html

Cheers,

Kerry

No document for me to access in the link you provided. Please, can you show me an example?

Thanks

WebFOCUS 7.7.02
Windows/SQL/CUBES
HTML/PDF/XLS

Expert
posted Hide Post
From the document:

Problem:
How to make the font for the X axis, Y axis and datatext the same size and the same style in a waterfall graph.

Solution:
The following stylesheet command will change the style of each component:
setFontStyle(getXXXXXXX(),0);
Where XXXXXX is either the X axis, Y axis or datatext.

The possible styles are listed below:
0 = Plain
1 = Italic
2 = Bold
3 = Italic/Bold
4 = Underline
5 = Italic/Underline
6 = Bold/Underline
7 = Bold/Italic/Underline

The code below will change the size of your font:
setFontSizeAbsolute(getO1Label(0),true);
setFontSize(getO1Label(0),12);

Kerry Zhan
Focal Point Moderator
Information Builders, Inc.

Posts: 1948 | Location: New York | Registered: November 16, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Kerry, This is nice stuff even i want this from long. Thanx for giving the example to explain it!!

Posts: 1 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 20, 2011Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks Kerry. I still have one question though.

I want to make the datavalues to have 2 decimal places. Currently, a value of 0.2301% is being shown as 0%. Please, any hint on how I can make the datavalue to be like 0.23% instead of 0%.

Thank you.

WebFOCUS 7.7.02
Windows/SQL/CUBES
HTML/PDF/XLS

Expert
posted Hide Post
Try "setFontStyle(getXXXXXXX(),0.00);" If not, 1) what is the format of the field showing as "0"?, and 2) please post your code.

Posts: 3132 | Location: Tennessee, Nashville area | Registered: February 23, 2005Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
I am graphing from a hold file. The format in the hold file (which gets re-created whenever the report is run , I guess) is:

USAGE=D19S, ACTUAL=D08

WebFOCUS 7.7.02
Windows/SQL/CUBES
HTML/PDF/XLS

Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kerry:
From the document:

Problem:
How to make the font for the X axis, Y axis and datatext the same size and the same style in a waterfall graph.

Solution:
The following stylesheet command will change the style of each component:
setFontStyle(getXXXXXXX(),0);
Where XXXXXX is either the X axis, Y axis or datatext.

The possible styles are listed below:
0 = Plain
1 = Italic
2 = Bold
3 = Italic/Bold
4 = Underline
5 = Italic/Underline
6 = Bold/Underline
7 = Bold/Italic/Underline

The code below will change the size of your font:
setFontSizeAbsolute(getO1Label(0),true);
setFontSize(getO1Label(0),12);