Focal Point
Information Builders Wins Top Customer Service Award - ABA

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/374108384

July 09, 2010, 12:01 AM
Kathleen Butler
Information Builders Wins Top Customer Service Award - ABA
**Information Builders Wins Top Customer Service Award in 8th Annual American Business Awards**

Dear Customers,

Information Builders is proud to announce that Stu Madison, Vice President of Corporate Technical Support Services, won the 2010 Stevie Award for "Customer Service Executive of the Year".

Stevie Awards were presented in more than 40 categories including Best Overall Company of the Year, Executive of the Year, and Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year. More than 2,700 entries from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted for consideration.

Press Release
YouTube

Thank you for being an Information Builders Customer and making Focal Point a great forum. We take great pride in serving our customers.

Sincerely,
Kathleen Butler
Customer Care and Communications Manager
Information Builders
July 14, 2010, 10:33 AM
Francis Mariani
Stu won a Stevie at the Marquis - congratulations!

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server
July 14, 2010, 03:54 PM
Carol Dobson
Congratulation to Stu, that's awesome news!

WebFOCUS 7.6.6/TomCat/Win2k3
July 15, 2010, 06:17 AM
M Cavanaugh
Congratulations Stu!

I have to agree that IBI has the best customer service of all the software vendors that I work with and this award is highly deserved. The only way this could happen is with the outstanding leadership that you display every day.

Thank you for all & keep up the good work!

WebFOCUS Production: UNIX 7.7.03M
WebFOCUS Test: UNIX EDASERVE 7.7.05 Client 8.0.01