Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     Introducing myibi the new customer community platform
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

Introducing myibi the new customer community platform
 Login/Join

Virtuoso
posted
We are excited to announce the news of an upgrade to our community platform, in the works and targeted for a Pilot launch at our Virtual Summit conference June 23-24. The new community is powered by Influitive, and has many interactive features to offer all customers and partners an upgraded, interactive community experience. Over the next 90+ days, as our Pilot is rolled out, the new platform will replace FocalPoint as Information Builders new community platform.

If you are attending Virtual Summit, you will hear more details about when and how to access the new community. If you are not attending, keep a watch for more information here. We are looking forward to introducing you to the new platform, and tracking your feedback, as you are all such valued members of our FocalPoint community, so many of you long-time participants.

We are currently assessing a few strategies for how to best roll over and preserve the great wealth of FocalPoint community content that we have - as transitioned forums, and an archive/reference repository once the new platform is anchored. For now, no changes are taking place and FocalPoint remains intact. We will continue to post upgrade updates here. If you have any questions, post them here and I will work with the IBI Team to address them.

Thank you for your continued support of our community as we experience the transformation to a modern community experience that will support our customers in many new and exciting ways!

Posts: 2102 | Location: Customer Support | Registered: April 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Guru
posted Hide Post
Hello Chuck,
How do we get a join code?
https://ibi.influitive.com/users/sign_in

Thanks!
-Pawan

Sandbox: 8206.10
Dev: 8201M
Prod:8009

Posts: 290 | Location: Houston,TX | Registered: June 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
It will be available to everyone after Virtual Summit.

Thank you for using Focal Point!

Chuck Wolff - Focal Point Moderator
WebFOCUS 7x and 8x, Windows, Linux All output Formats

Posts: 2102 | Location: Customer Support | Registered: April 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Guru
posted Hide Post
Okay Thanks!

Posts: 290 | Location: Houston,TX | Registered: June 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
PSA to all,

Even though the guy in the Summit vid said it's available now, it's not...

8.2.02M (production), 8.2.02M (test), Windows 10, all outputs.

Posts: 1119 | Location: USA | Registered: January 27, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Patience is today's Keyword...
It will be available to everyone after Virtual Summit.
I do hope it's carries over Everything from Focal Point...

"Over the next 90+ days , as our Pilot is rolled out, the new platform will replace FocalPoint as Information Builders new community platform."

In FOCUS Since 1983 ~ from FOCUS to WebFOCUS.
   Current: WebFOCUS Administrator at FIS Worldpay | 8204, 8206

Posts: 3135 | Location: Tennessee, Nashville area | Registered: February 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This myibi needs a separate login account other than the existing ibi login?

WebFOCUS 8206.08
Windows 10
Excel, HTML, PDF, AHTML

Posts: 11 | Location: Birmingham | Registered: October 09, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Doug,

That's fine, but how about they all say the same thing instead of leading us in 2 different directions, eh?

One person saying after, another at Summit saying it's available now. Guess ibi isn't very unified in communicating with one another.

Posts: 1119 | Location: USA | Registered: January 27, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
I will admit their new WordPress site is much better than their last site. Especially the colors. Kudos to the new designers that they hired.

Expert
posted Hide Post
Yep CoolGuy, We need to be on the same page...I also hope that the run these in parallel before they delete Focal Point...
quote:
That's fine, but how about they all say the same thing instead of leading us in 2 different directions, eh?
One person saying after, another at Summit saying it's available now. Guess ibi isn't very unified in communicating with one another.

Posts: 3135 | Location: Tennessee, Nashville area | Registered: February 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
I agree Chuck. Thanks for the reply.

Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
I know they are working on migrating the Focal Point content but it is not there at this time. Focal Point will remain available!

Thank you for using Focal Point!

Chuck Wolff - Focal Point Moderator
WebFOCUS 7x and 8x, Windows, Linux All output Formats

Guru
posted Hide Post
I am able to create "myibi" account with the email invite from Frank Vella today after Day 1. I will see you all there !

Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Is this rolling? Do I use my existing ID or do I need to be sent a Join Code?

Posts: 1000 | Location: At the Mast | Registered: May 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post