May 29, 2013, 11:22 AMKerry
10 Tips and Techniques Published Online - Many thanks to all who have contributed!
Dear Focal Pointers,
The following 10 pages of tips and techniques selected from Focal Point are now published to our Developers’ Tips and Techniques section! Many thanks to all who have contributed to the content.
* All About Date and Time
By various customers on Focal Point
* Multiple Language Support for HTML Pages
By Eric Woerle, Apollo Global
* InfoAssist -Suppress Sum Subtotal of one Column
By Tracy Rue, FIRMA Foreign Exchange Corporation, with help from George Patton of Chemo International Inc
* Display Percentage (%) Symbol Next to Y-Axis Values
By Babu Twister of TTX and Rao Desu of Brightpoint Inc.
* Strip Characters from a Numeric Value
By David Spencer of WESCO Distribution and Warren Hinchliffe of Link Market Services
* Change Field and Title on PAGE-BREAK
By Daniel Braunschvig, SRL Products
* Variables with Quotes/Commas when using -write and -read
By John Hunt of Tennessee Farm Bureau, with help from Francis Mariani and Warren Hinchliffe
* Drilldown Question for a Horizontal Stacked Bar Graph that is Ranked
By Joey Sandoval, Protrans International and Omar Allauddin, an independent contractor
* Refreshing Listbox with an OnClick Event
By Joey Sandoval, Protrans International
* Merge Hold Files with Different Field Formats
By Francis Mariani, Daniel Giger, and Frank Terlien
If you see a good tip or technique on the forum, please feel free to send to me for review, via email or private message. We look forward to seeing more entries.
KerryThis message has been edited. Last edited by: Kathleen Butler,
January 25, 2014, 07:41 PMj.gross
Re: Refreshing Listbox with an OnClick Event
-- the code that the reader is invited to download seems to bear no relation to the method described in the article.
February 04, 2014, 11:26 PMKathleen Butler
Thanks j.gross for pointing this out, we are reviewing the article.
Also, if anyone has suggestions or a nomination for new tips please contact me at Kathleen _Butler@ibi.com. Great minds will be rewarded.