Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     list all mvs datasets starting with particular name
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

list all mvs datasets starting with particular name
 Login/Join

posted
Posted December 23, 2010 10:24 AM
Hi all,

I am using webfocus 7.0 and websphere server in my project.I am configuring a dsn name based on user input(date and report name) and showing in webpage using javascript.For single dataset its working fine,but in some specific reports i wants to show a multiple reports in browser,so for that i wants to list all that dataset starting with that particular dataset name.I believe the below tso command will list the tso name starting with "particular' name.

listc ('txcep.ax') all

but how can i do this in webfocus code,i wants to show this dataset names into one dropdwonlist.(if have multiple reports),the user will select the specific report,

please help me,

Webfocus 7.1,Z/OS,Webpage

Posts: 8 | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post