Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     Change Alignment of Active Report Header Text

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
Change Alignment of Active Report Header Text
 Login/Join

posted
Hello - I am wondering if it is possible to adjust the alignment of column header text in an Active Report. By default it aligns header text to the left. I'm wondering if I can change this to center or right. A previous post suggested that

HEADING CENTER

might work, but it doesn't seem to. Any thoughts? Is this simply not adjustable if the output is an active report? Thanks!

WebFOCUS 7701
Windows 2008
All Formats

Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Please post your sample code.

Regards,
Cyril Joy.

WF Production 8008 on Linux.

Posts: 143 | Location: Rochester,NY. | Registered: August 20, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello. Here's the code that I'm using. Even though I have it set to Justify Right, the column titles still justify left if the output is AHTML. I am figuring this is because the AHTML report needs a place for the menu buttons on the right. I'm just wondering if there is any way to make the AHTML report have right justified column headers.

TABLE FILE AS_SEC_J2WDM_USERSTATUS
SUM
ATS_Hired
BY Year
HEADING
""
FOOTING
""
ON TABLE SET PAGE-NUM OFF
ON TABLE NOTOTAL
ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT AHTML
ON TABLE SET HTMLCSS ON