Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     Reporting Server Error Unexpected Disconnected Reason (Code :6000)

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
Reporting Server Error Unexpected Disconnected Reason (Code :6000)
 Login/Join

Silver Member
posted
Hi All,

Greetings...!!

I am generating a Excel report in AppStudio. I have 30,000 records HOLD file. When i run the .FEX file the browser is keep on running and the report is not generated as i expected. When i checked the state of my request in Reporting server, it got finished. However the report is not generated and it didn't created the excel report.

When i checked the reason for this by Right clicking on browser and viewed the source code. I found the below error in notepad file.

[b]<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?><ibfsrpc _jt="IBFSResponseObject" language="EN" localizeddesc="Reporting Server Error Unexpected Disconnected Reason" name="runAdHocFex" returncode="6000" [/b] 

Do we have any limitation in Excel file?

Environment : WebFOCUS 8 (AppStudio) , Reporting Server 8008M, Gen :159.

Please help me to get out this issue.

Regards,
Suresh

This message has been edited. Last edited by: <Kathryn Henning>,

WebFOCUS 8.0.05 - BI Portal, Developer Studio, Dev/App Studio, Excel, PDF, Active Formats and HTML5, Adobe Flex Builder, VBA

Posts: 47 | Location: Bengaluru, India | Registered: December 04, 2014Report This Post
Master
posted Hide Post
It could be due to various reasons. May be due to browser timeout or due to some format conversion problem or due to timeout in DB etc etc.. To find if its due to EXCEL format, change the final PCHOLD FORMAT EXL to HOLD FORMAT ALPHA and use ECHO ALL.

If you are able to see final hold file creation, then it could be due to EXCEL format.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Ram

Posts: 542 | Location: Dearborn, MI | Registered: June 03, 2009Report This Post