Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [CLOSED] Page Designer - Filter Options
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

[CLOSED] Page Designer - Filter Options
 Login/Join

posted
In page designer is there anyway that you can dictate the order of the selections in a drop down filter?

I have a filter that provides a list of dates. I would like for these dates to be in descending order. I can only get them to show in ascending order. Any thoughts?

While we are at it if I wanted to provide a key pair as a filter (Text displayed, Numeric Returned) is this possible?

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FP Mod Chuck,

WF 8.1, Windows

Posts: 4 | Registered: November 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
FHCole04

I do not see a way to do that in page designer. If you use html composer to create the html page you can have a procedure that populates the filter that can control the order.

This sounds like a great new feature request.

Thank you for using Focal Point!

Chuck Wolff - Focal Point Moderator
WebFOCUS 7x and 8x, Windows, Linux All output Formats

Posts: 1984 | Location: Customer Support | Registered: April 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the information.

WF 8.1, Windows

Posts: 4 | Registered: November 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post