Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [SOLVED] Error line: 12264 'olapTransTable' is undefined

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[SOLVED] Error line: 12264 'olapTransTable' is undefined
 Login/Join

posted
When I launch any parameter .fex I get a strange behavior with the internal browser of the Developer Studio Viewer - Facility Autopromting i've this error:
Error line: 12264 'olapTransTable' is undefined

I get the same error on Internet Explorer 9 if I configure my developer studio in "output viewer setting" with the option "Use Internet Explorer".

The browser not display any texarea or input filed to chose ore set a value fro the variable.

If I run a non-parametric .fex I haven't error and results are correct displayed.

This is a .fex example:

TABLE FILE GGORDER
PRINT
     PRODUCT_CODE
WHERE GGORDER.ORDER01.PRODUCT_CODE EQ &PRODUCT_CODE.(OR(<B141,B141>,<B144,B144>,<F102,F102>)).;
ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT HTML 
END

thanks to everyone for the support

This message has been edited. Last edited by: <Kathryn Henning>,

WebFOCUS 8.2 Relase 8203 Build Gen 43
DataMigrator 8203M Gen Number 1337
Windows, All Outputs

Posts: 23 | Location: Bari - Italy | Registered: October 20, 2013Report This Post
<Kathryn Henning>
posted
Hi dr.herojos,

Thank you for opening a case for this issue. Please keep us updated on the final outcome.

Cheers!

Kathryn

Report This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
dr.herojos, did you ever find a solution for this? One of our users is getting this error in the exact same circumstances.

WebFOCUS App Studio 8103
Windows7
All outputs

Posts: 58 | Location: London, UK | Registered: May 09, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately I have not solved. I opened a case on inforesponse , they have replicated exactly my environment but the problem does not occur.

I'm still investigating .... but I think it's a problem of code page, by problems of translation between languages ​​or something related to the tomcat configuration.

to develop you must declare each variable width -DEFAULT and careful not to forget any of them.

Let me know if you can solve and try to open yourself the issue to inforesponse online.

WebFOCUS 8.2 Relase 8203 Build Gen 43
DataMigrator 8203M Gen Number 1337
Windows, All Outputs

Posts: 23 | Location: Bari - Italy | Registered: October 20, 2013Report This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
Our user ended up fixing his own problem. I'll share what he did in hopes it helps you or someone with the same problem:

Start-> Information Builders-> Tomcat-> Tomcat Configuration Utility -> Java:

and under Java Options, add the following lines as the first:

-Duser.language=en
-Duser.region=CA

WebFOCUS App Studio 8103
Windows7
All outputs

Posts: 58 | Location: London, UK | Registered: May 09, 2011Report This Post