Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [SOLVED] Caster Burst Excel Compoud

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[SOLVED] Caster Burst Excel Compoud
 Login/Join

Gold member
posted
hello a new question please

I need via caster in burst mode (dynamic distribution list) to send 1 EXCEL file with 2 tabs

Caster generates 1 file per tab and per recipient, I want only one file with 2 tabs

is it possible, macgyver technique or other ^^

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JACQUETL,

Webfocus 8.201M.
Windows
InfoAssist +
Chrome, IE, Excel, HTML; PDF, AHTML,GRAPH

Posts: 92 | Location: France | Registered: July 08, 2009Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Using XLSX template file it's possible.

TABLE FILE
BY BURST_VALUE
ON TABLE HOLD AS SHEET1 FORMAT XLSX TEMPLATE XLSXTEMPLATE.xltx SHEETNUMBER 1
END
-RUN

TABLE FILE
BY BURST_VALUE
ON TABLE PCHOLD         FORMAT XLSX TEMPLATE SHEET1.xlsx       SHEETNUMBER 2
END
-RUN

WF versions : Prod 8.2.04M gen 33, Dev 8.2.04M gen 33, OS : Windows, DB : MSSQL, Outputs : HTML, Excel, PDF
In Focus since 2007

Posts: 2409 | Location: Montreal Area, Qc, CA | Registered: September 25, 2013Report This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
Great ! Thanks MartinY

Bu i have another problem.
I must integrated image on my xls file.

Image don't work with xlsx template file.
Have you idea ?

Webfocus 8.201M.
Windows
InfoAssist +

Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
quote:

Image don't work with xlsx template file.
Have you idea ?

Your question have already been asked (by you) and answered

See : Excel Template Image

WF versions : Prod 8.2.04M gen 33, Dev 8.2.04M gen 33, OS : Windows, DB : MSSQL, Outputs : HTML, Excel, PDF
In Focus since 2007

Posts: 2409 | Location: Montreal Area, Qc, CA | Registered: September 25, 2013Report This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
Thanks Martin

but i have a problem
If i resume

I want burst coupound excel with image

1> xls template don't work with image
2> xls coupound excel work only with xls template

it's a headache Sweating

I can not cover the need
Confused

in any case thanks for the returns

Webfocus 8.201M.
Windows
InfoAssist +

Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Sometime you hit a dead end. But there is a NFR to support image in a XLSX template.
Just have to wait to have it available in a future release...

In Focus since 2007

Gold member
posted Hide Post
Thank you MartinY

I just have to explain that to end users ;-)

Webfocus 8.201M.
Windows
InfoAssist +

Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
GL Big Grin

Note : Edit your first post, go to the subject and add [SOLVED] at the beginning or see Forum Guidelines and FAQs for other "status" description

In Focus since 2007