Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [SOLVED] HTML COMPOSER: Syntax for including external .js file
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

[SOLVED] HTML COMPOSER: Syntax for including external .js file
 Login/Join

Silver Member
posted
We have a growing number of Javascript functions we need to use across HTML launch pages.

I've tried to find the documentation that has examples of where you reference the external .js files and what the syntax looks like.

Does anybody know where to look in the docs for the syntax I need and where it goes in App Studio HTML Composer?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dennis_V,

Local: AppStudio 8.2.03 - Win7 - Tomcat Server: WebFOCUS 8.2.03 - Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise on VMWare 2 CPU, 3.2GHz, 4GB of RAM Output Formats: HTML, Excel, PDF, PPT, Active Reports

Posts: 38 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: March 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Under settings for the document, just click on the Javascript button and browse to the location of you Javascript file

Or if using an online library just paste in the url of the css/js lib in the box to the left of the css/js buttons

Hallway
WF(Prod):8202M
WF(Test):8202M
OS/Platform:Win 10
Outputs:All

Posts: 217 | Location: Salt Lake City, UT, USA | Registered: November 18, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks Hallway!

Just what I needed.

Local: AppStudio 8.2.03 - Win7 - Tomcat Server: WebFOCUS 8.2.03 - Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise on VMWare 2 CPU, 3.2GHz, 4GB of RAM Output Formats: HTML, Excel, PDF, PPT, Active Reports

Posts: 38 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: March 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post