Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     SPSS data files as data source

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
SPSS data files as data source
 Login/Join

Virtuoso
posted
Has anyone utilized SPSS files as a data source to WebFOCUS, either MRE or Dev Studio.

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 1317 | Location: Council Bluffs, IA | Registered: May 24, 2004Report This Post
<Steve Cowell>
posted
There was a session at this years conference. Bill Haffey, from SPSS and Anna Twomey from Information Builders covered
'Pattern Discovery and Real-Time Scoring Capabilities of Data Mining' . You should be able to get the note from the web site. Hope this helps.

Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the information, was a problem getting to the presentation so I have contacted information builders. SPSS didn't come up on a search so they must not include SUMMIT items in the presentation. We did have some one from here go I'll see if they have the information as well.

Posts: 1317 | Location: Council Bluffs, IA | Registered: May 24, 2004Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Leah,

Shame you didn't mention this at the beginning of the month, have a look at the SPSS site - http://www.spss.com/canroadshow/agenda.htm - Perhaps you could contact them to see if they could assist with any docs they may still have?

If you have a look Here you'll see that the SPSS workshop is the only one that IB do not have a link for Frowner

Good luck in your search

Posts: 5694 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 08, 2004Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Tony

I don't seem to be able to drill into the requests on the IBI page you reference.

Everything yields a "Sorry"

Thanks. Suzy

Posts: 124 | Location: Lebanon, New Hampshire | Registered: April 24, 2003Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Yes Suzy, I have checked them out also since I posted. Everything gives that error even the different date labels, almost as if the page had been built but none of the links or the whole structure used to exist but has been deleted with the exception of that page Frowner .

IB should have backups of the site (being well disciplined IT bods Big Grin ) and therefore if it existed in the recent past then I would have hoped that they might be able to recover the docs to assist Leah et al who would appreciate them.

Kerry, any chance of this happening? (or are you still covering support as well Wink )

Posts: 5694 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 08, 2004Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Hi Tony and Suzy,

Just to let you know that I am looking into that page and checking with our internal people. I will give updates once I hear anything. Thanks to all.

Cheers, Big Grin

Kerry

Posts: 1948 | Location: New York | Registered: November 16, 2004Report This Post