Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [CLOSED] Run Deferred Problem

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[CLOSED] Run Deferred Problem
 Login/Join

Platinum Member
posted
I have a query that when I simply "run", it completes with no problems, but when I "run deferred", it does not ever make it to my deferred queue (I also do not get the "succcessfully run deferred" pop-up window.

Has anyone ever heard of this happening?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: <Kathryn Henning>,

Production - 7.6.4
Sandbox - 7.6.4

Posts: 241 | Location: Bethesda, MD | Registered: August 14, 2007Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Do other fex run deferred okay, where are you running from. Some times in developer studio when I run a fex something strange happens and have to go find under task manager an iexporer process running and shut it down. It's one of those happens sometimes who knows why. Have had it occur with defer as well.

Leah

Posts: 1317 | Location: Council Bluffs, IA | Registered: May 24, 2004Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
What release and platform are you on?
Any -INCLUDES in the report? I think they casued some issues with deferred for awhile.

WebFOCUS 8202 Win 2012
Test - WebFOCUS 8203 on Win 2012

Posts: 173 | Registered: November 16, 2005Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
We had this issue plenty of times. The only way we were able to resolve this is to restart the app server(tomcat service) in our case.

WF7.1.4 Prod/Test, MRE, self serve, DM

Posts: 176 | Location: Desplaines | Registered: August 05, 2004Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
I'm using 7.1.3.

I've tried re-creating the query as well.

Production - 7.6.4
Sandbox - 7.6.4

Posts: 241 | Location: Bethesda, MD | Registered: August 14, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello All,

What is the latest response to this case?
I do not see any post after "posted September 26, 2007 03:57 PM"

I have an End User experiencing this exact issue and we have been troubleshooting from Months.
Please provide suggestions.
Thx.

Windows Server 2008