Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [CLOSED] Maximizing Bar Chart
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

[CLOSED] Maximizing Bar Chart
 Login/Join

Platinum Member
posted
I have a vertical bar chart on a portal page. When I max. When I click the maximize icon in the top right corner to enlarge it and pop it out, I don't get the up-and-down scroll bar initially to the right of the chart to move it up and down. I have to resize or zoom in my total browser window and then I get the up-and-down scroll bar for the bar chart.

Any suggestions here?

Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FP Mod Chuck,

WebFOCUS 8.2.06
SQL Server
HTML, PDF, Excel, etc

Posts: 160 | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Could it be because, once maximized, your chart is all displayed already and there is no reason to display a scrolling bar...?

Scrolling appears only if all the report's frame is not displayed in the available window allowed dimension.

WF versions : Prod 8.2.04M gen 33, Dev 8.2.04M gen 33, OS : Windows, DB : MSSQL, Outputs : HTML, Excel, PDF
In Focus since 2007

Posts: 2365 | Location: Montreal Area, Qc, CA | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
MartinY - That's the thing...once maximized the chart is not all displayed already. So I have to like resize my whole browser window for the scroll bar to appear.

WebFOCUS 8.2.06
SQL Server
HTML, PDF, Excel, etc

Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Any suggestions on this?

WebFOCUS 8.2.06
SQL Server
HTML, PDF, Excel, etc