Focal Point
[CLOSED] Portal page Refresh

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/4687010196

January 04, 2019, 10:52 AM
David Sibert
[CLOSED] Portal page Refresh
I am trying to refresh a portal page from a data value in a chart. I am using the drillRefresh javascript option. When it is configured it is able to refresh 4 of the 5 panels on the page. The one that it does not refresh is itself.

I have 2 issues:
a) How can I have the report that is used to select be updated also? Tried to use navigateToPage with page and panels but noting happened.
b) When I change the filters on the page it keeps the drill selections and only update the filters selected. At present there is a total of 6 filters 4 from filters and 2 from the data value selected. When I create a hidden field in the filters to represent the 2 additional fields the values remain the default and not updated by the selection and javascript of drillRefresh or navigateToPage.

I am using WF 8.1.05M.

Thanks for any help.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FP Mod Chuck,

dksib
DC Tech Services Inc
WF 8.2.1M
January 09, 2019, 01:29 PM
FP Mod Chuck
David

Since no one has been able to give you any guidance on this I suggest you open a case with techsupport.

Thank you for using Focal Point!

Chuck Wolff - Focal Point Moderator
WebFOCUS 7x and 8x, Windows, Linux All output Formats
January 10, 2019, 02:29 PM
TobyMills
Hey Dave,

Not that this fully answers the question, but some of the older DevStudio info for javascript might help: [SOLVED]Update portal reports onchange just like onclick

And the older docs on Refresh Type are in this 8104 manual (REFRESH_ALL_BUT_SELF etc):

Creating the Refresh Function

You could open a case for your specific issue.

Good luck! Wish I knew more .js stuff and maybe I could help.
Toby