Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     Get well wishes for Kathleen Butler

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
Get well wishes for Kathleen Butler
 Login/Join

Expert
posted
fellow focalpointers,
our very own and very dear Kathleen Butler is out on sick leave, having had her &APPENDIX.EXIST set to 0;

Lets all wish her a speedy recovery!

In Focus since 1979///7706m/5 ;wintel 2008/64;OAM security; Oracle db, ///MRE/BID

Posts: 3811 | Location: Manhattan | Registered: October 28, 2003Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Kathleen, you'll probably won't get to read this during your recovery process but I wish that you'll have a successful and quick recovery from your .fex ... I mean, "procedure", and that you'll be back soon with new strengths to continue your invaluable contribution to Focal Point.

Prod/Dev: WF Server 8008/Win 2008 - WF Client 8008/Win 2008 - Dev. Studio: 8008/Windows 7 - DBMS: Oracle 11g Rel 2
Test: Dev. Studio 8008 /Windows 7 (Local) Output:HTML, EXL2K.

Expert
posted Hide Post
&APPENDIX.EXIST set to 0;
AND
( &Health.EXIST set to 1; AND   &Wellness.EXIST set to 1; AND   &BestWishes set to 1; )

Posts: 3132 | Location: Tennessee, Nashville area | Registered: February 23, 2005Report This Post
Master
posted Hide Post
LOL I love the code for appendix. &Appendix.goneforeverSmiler.

Thank you so much for the well wishes. I am feeling much better now thank goodness!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.

Sincerely,

Kathleen Butler
Information Builders

Posts: 391 | Location: New York | Registered: September 20, 2006Report This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
Hi Kathleen

I cannot belive that I did not know you were sick. You better relax and not work during your recovery. You are the best at IBI. All my love and make a speedy recovery.

Sincerely Barry

WebFOCUS 8103, Windows, App Studio

Posts: 80 | Location: NYC | Registered: November 13, 2008Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Get well soon. &ChristmasToys.EXIST is probably set to 1. Wishing you a speedy and total recovery to play with your new 'toys'. Thanks for all you do for us!
Marilyn

WebFOCUS 8.1.05 Windows 7, all output

Posts: 107 | Registered: February 18, 2011Report This Post
<Emily Duensing>
posted
I always get a kick out of FocalPointer's humor... mpbMDE - &ChristmasToys.EXIST.... good one! That should get a laugh out of Kathleen, and help her get well faster.

Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
A very belated get well.

Hope all is going OK.

Waz...

Prod:WebFOCUS 7.6.10/8.1.04Upgrade:WebFOCUS 8.2.07OS:LinuxOutputs:HTML, PDF, Excel, PPT
In Focus since 1984
Pity the lost knowledge of an old programmer!

Posts: 6347 | Location: 33°49'23.0"S, 151°11'41.0"E | Registered: October 31, 2006Report This Post