Focal Point
[CLOSED] restFUL services for webFOCUS HTML

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/4807033096

June 06, 2018, 09:14 AM
Siva1925
[CLOSED] restFUL services for webFOCUS HTML
Hi All,
We are doing embedded BI using WF restFUL web services provided by webFOCUS. We use to load all the WF procedure in an external website and present the website to the end user.Now we have developed a report with WF procedure and HTML composer and so the report is an WF html file.While doing a restFUL call to load the html page in the external website we are facing 'js file missing issues'.

When I inspected the WF HTML file in chrome i see all the js file have relative paths and so we are facing the js file missing error.
Is there a way to change the relative paths to absolute paths in webFOCUS. Have anyone faced such issues earlier.Please help me out.

Thank you
Sivakumar Gopi.

webFOCUS 8202m
Windows 10

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FP Mod Chuck,
June 07, 2018, 03:34 PM
dhagen
There is a parameter or setting that tells the call fully resolve the urls. I cannot remember for the life of me what it is! Open a case and get TS to run that down for you.

If you are actually embedding the HTML page, then why not just enable embedding and CORS on the WFC and just have the iframe consume the WF content directly? I think it would be a lot less work.

"There is no limit to what you can achieve ... if you don’t care who gets the credit." Roger Abbott