Focal Point
[SOLVED] regarding error.

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/482109825

September 16, 2010, 01:24 PM
swati
[SOLVED] regarding error.
Hi all,
i have a report,when i run the report,the output comes fine,the output has some 10 Hyper-links,when i click any Hyper-link all i get is "Error occurred. ERROR: ERROR_MR_FEX_NOT_FOUND Can't create item object based on provided item key app/mpd_alpha_r_static_domain.fex. "

infact the report name is -->mpd_alpha_r_static_domain.fex,please tell me why the report comes fine initially and ater clicking on any Hyper link the Above error come.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

windows
PDF,EXCEL.
September 16, 2010, 04:47 PM
Francis Mariani
How are the hyperlinks generated? Are they created because of code in a WebFOCUS stylesheet or are they manually coded in the fex? If they're manually coded, did you know that quite a few MRE parameters need to be passed along with the fex name?

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server
September 16, 2010, 05:37 PM
Darin Lee
it's because either the drill-down procedure doesn't exist in the same domain or you haven't specified the IBIMR_domain where the procedure DOES exist (that's one of the "quite a few parameters" that Francis references.) For clarification, are you trying to drill to a procedure within MRE, or a server procedure?

Regards,

Darin

In FOCUS since 1991
WF Server: 7.7.04 on Linux and Z/OS, ReportCaster, Self-Service, MRE, Java, Flex
Data: DB2/UDB, Adabas, SQL Server Output: HTML,PDF,EXL2K/07, PS, AHTML, Flex
WF Client: 77 on Linux w/Tomcat
September 17, 2010, 08:31 AM
swati
Hi all,it fixed.
the problem is that the name in the procedure i used is Uppercase but the original name is lowercase,so its not finding giving me error.

windows
PDF,EXCEL.