Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [SOLVED] regarding error.

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[SOLVED] regarding error.
 Login/Join

Platinum Member
posted
Hi all,
i have a report,when i run the report,the output comes fine,the output has some 10 Hyper-links,when i click any Hyper-link all i get is "Error occurred. ERROR: ERROR_MR_FEX_NOT_FOUND Can't create item object based on provided item key app/mpd_alpha_r_static_domain.fex. "

infact the report name is -->mpd_alpha_r_static_domain.fex,please tell me why the report comes fine initially and ater clicking on any Hyper link the Above error come.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

windows
PDF,EXCEL.

Posts: 160 | Location: Atlanta,GA | Registered: July 16, 2009Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
How are the hyperlinks generated? Are they created because of code in a WebFOCUS stylesheet or are they manually coded in the fex? If they're manually coded, did you know that quite a few MRE parameters need to be passed along with the fex name?

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server

Posts: 10577 | Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: April 27, 2005Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
it's because either the drill-down procedure doesn't exist in the same domain or you haven't specified the IBIMR_domain where the procedure DOES exist (that's one of the "quite a few parameters" that Francis references.) For clarification, are you trying to drill to a procedure within MRE, or a server procedure?

Regards,

Darin

In FOCUS since 1991
WF Server: 7.7.04 on Linux and Z/OS, ReportCaster, Self-Service, MRE, Java, Flex
Data: DB2/UDB, Adabas, SQL Server Output: HTML,PDF,EXL2K/07, PS, AHTML, Flex
WF Client: 77 on Linux w/Tomcat

Posts: 2298 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah | Registered: February 02, 2007Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Hi all,it fixed.
the problem is that the name in the procedure i used is Uppercase but the original name is lowercase,so its not finding giving me error.

windows
PDF,EXCEL.

Posts: 160 | Location: Atlanta,GA | Registered: July 16, 2009Report This Post