Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     How to rename the excel sheets dynamically?(Really Urgent!!)

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
How to rename the excel sheets dynamically?(Really Urgent!!)
 Login/Join

posted
Iam passing the ID's (say 100,200,300,400,500 etc)[Multiple selections are also allowed] from the user interface/launchpage to the report(fex) and the excel report output will have output for each ID's in separate tab.100 in 1st tab ,200 in 2nd tab and so on.
Currently I have used the looping logic to place the reports on separate tab as I have used across on ID field.
Could anyone tell me how to name the sheets dynamically based on the inputs selected.This is really urgent.

Thanks a lot !

webfocus 769,windows 7,html

Master
posted Hide Post
Hi,
Get the values passed into amper variable each time you enter into the loop. Then use TITLETEXT option in stylesheet.

Thanks,
Ram

Posts: 542 | Location: Dearborn, MI | Registered: June 03, 2009Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3132 | Location: Tennessee, Nashville area | Registered: February 23, 2005Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to let you know that what's urgent for you is not urgent for us. I find it a little surprising you have two urgent issues. This particular one can be solved with a little documentation reading.

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server

Posts: 10577 | Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: April 27, 2005Report This Post
<Kathryn Henning>
posted
Hi info4pals,

For issues that are urgent, you may also contact Information Builders’ Customer Support Services and open a case for assistance. You may either call at 1-800-736-6130 or access the online system at InfoResponse Online. Here is a list of information to have ready when you call: Before You Call InfoResponse Support.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kathryn

Report This Post