Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     International Summit 2016 links

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
International Summit 2016 links
 Login/Join

Expert
posted
The International Summit 2016 series have been announced.

To register, please see the following links -

• UK, London
  • Spain, Madrid
  • Germany, Frankfurt
  • Mexico, Mexico City
  • Lelystad, Netherlands

Edited to add the registration link for the Netherlands Summit

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tony A,
  •  
    Posts: 5694 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 08, 2004Report This Post
    Expert
    posted Hide Post
    Whither Canada?

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server

Posts: 10577 | Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: April 27, 2005Report This Post
    Platinum Member
    posted Hide Post
    Francis - You've been closer to Summit for years than those of us on the left coast Big Grin

WebFOCUS 8.2.03 - Production
    WebFOCUS 8.2.04 - Sand Box
    Windows 2012 R2 Server
    HTML, PDF, Excel
    In FOCUS since 1980

Posts: 115 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: April 07, 2015Report This Post
    Expert
    posted Hide Post
    Just added the additional one scheduled for the Netherlands in September - no registration link yet, but I will update when I know the link!

T

In FOCUS
    since 1986
    WebFOCUS Server 8.2.01M, thru 8.2.07 on Windows Svr 2008 R2  
    WebFOCUS App Studio 8.2.06 standalone on Windows 10 

Posts: 5694 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 08, 2004Report This Post
    Platinum Member
    posted Hide Post
    Thank you Tony.

WebFOCUS 8105m
    Windows 7, All Outputs

Member of the Benelux Usergroup

Posts: 198 | Location: Amsterdam | Registered: August 24, 2011Report This Post
    Expert
    posted Hide Post
    A pleasure, hope you have fulfilling day if you go!

T

In FOCUS
    since 1986

Expert
    posted Hide Post
    Just a quick reminder that it is only 2 weeks to the International Series of Summits held across EMEA so still time to register!

Also, an unashamed plug for the presentation that I shall be giving at the UK Summit as well as the US Summit in Reno.

The title is "How are you functioning with Inline Visualisations" and I think that many will find it interesting and attend Smiler (hopefully).

So if you're going to either of these two Summits then please come and find me!

At the US Summit, I shall be lurking at the Focal Point Booth and, no doubt, be in the "Expert Room".

I hope to see lots of you there!

Unfortunately, no update on a registration link for the Netherlands yet Frowner

T

Virtuoso
    posted Hide Post
    I'll be at the US one in Reno this year. Will try to make it to your presentation and say hi! Thanks!

8.2.02M (production), 8.2.02M (test), Windows 10, all outputs.

Posts: 1113 | Location: USA | Registered: January 27, 2015Report This Post
    Master
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    At the US Summit, I shall be lurking at the Focal Point Booth...

Nice that there will be a Focal Point booth at Summit.

I'll be sure to stop by.

Expert
    posted Hide Post
    I very much look forward to seeing you both Smiler It is always great to meet the people behind the posts especially on my occasional visits to the US Summit Smiler

The booth, as always, will be in the solutions pavilion which is normally passed on entry to the dining area. So whilst you are grazing I shall be "lurking" Wink

T

Expert
    posted Hide Post
    Just a gentle reminder that the International Summit series begins next week, starting in London, UK.

I look forward to seeing as many of you who can make it Smiler

Also, prepare now for the upcoming UK User Group meeting Thursday 23rd June 2016, again in London, UK. You can register here

T

In FOCUS
    since 1986

Expert
    posted Hide Post
    I've just been advised of the link for registration for the Summit in the Netherlands.

See the first post in this topic.

T