Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     Data Migrator procedure

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
Data Migrator procedure
 Login/Join

posted
Hi,

I am new to Data Migrator.

My question is after creating a procedure via Data Migrator console, I can not see it in iWay Adapter Designer.

I am not sure if I need to expose the procedure in order to make it visible or something else needed to be done.

Any help appreciated.

Denis

iWay adapter manager
SAP Adapter
Web Services
SAP BASIS, Java Core

Guru
posted Hide Post
Hi ESKy,

Did you allready read some documentation about datamigrator or did you get some courses?

Here's a usefull document

http://documentation.informationbuilders.com/masterinde..._dm_762/i_dm_762.pdf

Test: WF 8.2
Prod: WF 8.2
DB: Progress, REST, IBM UniVerse/UniData, SQLServer, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Greenplum, Athena.

Posts: 454 | Location: Europe | Registered: February 05, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Frans for the document.

I have checked out (kinda) the document. I have not found anything related to my issue.

I am sure this might be a pretty simple question, but for a new user of DM it's hard for me figure out even though the question appears to be simple.

Would u please point me to the portion I should pay more attention on.

Thanks,

iWay adapter manager
SAP Adapter
Web Services
SAP BASIS, Java Core

Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
I know people sometimes cross-post because the WF forum gets more attention than the iWay forum, but you might get a more helpful response it you posted this in the iWay forum where the Data Migrator users like to play.

The DM procedures you create are usually stored in an application directory on the DM Server so if you look under that server/applications/ and the appropriate application directory, it should be listed under procedures. Now I'm not quite sure why you are looking for a procedure using the Adapter Designer. ??

Regards,

Darin

In FOCUS since 1991
WF Server: 7.7.04 on Linux and Z/OS, ReportCaster, Self-Service, MRE, Java, Flex
Data: DB2/UDB, Adabas, SQL Server Output: HTML,PDF,EXL2K/07, PS, AHTML, Flex
WF Client: 77 on Linux w/Tomcat

Posts: 2298 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah | Registered: February 02, 2007Report This Post