Focal Point
[CLOSED] Hyperlinks on HTML File in 8.2.04M Cause AppStudio to Spin

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/5107081396

April 20, 2020, 11:46 AM
JulieA
[CLOSED] Hyperlinks on HTML File in 8.2.04M Cause AppStudio to Spin
ForumCommunity,

I've done some preliminary research elsewhere on the forum, but so far I have not found the right solution.

Here's my situation.

We recently upgraded to Tomcat 8.5.32.

After that, we have experienced issues with the creation of hyperlinks in HTML files.

Sometimes, I can establish several hyperlinks without incident. Sometimes, I cannot establish any.

In either case, what happens is the addition of the hyperlink will cause AppStudio to freeze. Then, you see the spinning motion of the icon. The only way to stop the behavior is to do a hard stop of AppStudio and come back in.

Does anyone have any thoughts about this behavior? Has anyone else experienced something similar? I'm still researching things on the forum, but I thought I'd post something while I research the matter.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FP Mod Chuck,

WebFocus 8.2.04
WebFocus 8.2.04

April 20, 2020, 03:18 PM
MartinY
May look like that you now have a Tomcat version which is not (yet) compatible (supported) with the WF version you are running.

WF versions : Prod 8.2.04M gen 33, Dev 8.2.04M gen 33, OS : Windows, DB : MSSQL, Outputs : HTML, Excel, PDF
In Focus since 2007