Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [SOLVED] Flex enable error

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[SOLVED] Flex enable error
 Login/Join

Silver Member
posted
Hi all,

I have an flex enabled dashboard app that was working correctly, but now I'm getting this error when I run it:

TypeError: Error #1010: A term is undefined and has no properties.
at ibiDataSource/loadPRGrid_later()[/home/java/source/branch7703/flex_components/FlexEnable/ibiDataSource.as:913]
at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
at mx.core::UIComponent/callLaterDispatcher2()
at mx.core::UIComponent/callLaterDispatcher()

If I click Continue the app runs correctly. I tried reinstalling the latest hotfix and rebuilding the project. The error message shortened and changed in some way, but I hadn't captured the text so I can't say how it's changed. I can post my code, but thought I'd see if anyone recognized this error and might be able to help.

One thing I'm wondering...I don't have a preloader and the data does lag for a moment before it loads into my components, could the error be because of that?

Thanks for any help.
Joy

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

7.7.2, Windows, html

Posts: 34 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: September 03, 2010Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
quote:
TypeError: Error #1010: A term is undefined and has no properties

Have you tried Googling the error, there are many items returned.

If this is related to the IBI component, then you will probably have to put a case with TechSupport.

Waz...

Prod:WebFOCUS 7.6.10/8.1.04Upgrade:WebFOCUS 8.2.07OS:LinuxOutputs:HTML, PDF, Excel, PPT
In Focus since 1984
Pity the lost knowledge of an old programmer!

Posts: 6347 | Location: 33°49'23.0"S, 151°11'41.0"E | Registered: October 31, 2006Report This Post
Silver Member
posted Hide Post
Yes, I googled it. I think it's related to ibi and so not many of the google results were pertinent.

You are probably right that I need to submit a ticket. I just hoped maybe someone had encountered this and might have a quick fix.

Joy

7.7.2, Windows, html

Posts: 34 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: September 03, 2010Report This Post
Silver Member
posted Hide Post
Joy,

Can you please paste the code on the line 913 from your mxml file? It looks like one of the variable used in action script is not declared using the "var" command.

Release : 7.7.02
App Server : Tomcat
all output

Silver Member
posted Hide Post
I opened the Referenced libraries/default package and there is a small red bar on the logo for the ibiDataSource.abc file. I'm not sure what that means, other than it must indicate an error of some sort as none of the other files show this red icon and when I try to open it I get: Source could not be found for ibiDataSource.

I don't think I'm using that class. I'm using an ibiDataGrid to load my data, but maybe it references the ibiDatasource??? I may also have added an ibiDatasource at some point, but then removed it.

I removed the WebFocus3Enabled200HF7, then re-added it, but still didn't fix the problem.

Thanks for the pointer. Any ideas on why this isn't loading?

7.7.2, Windows, html

Silver Member
posted Hide Post
I created a new project and put my code in and the error went away. I'm still not exactly sure where it came from or why, but it's resolved.

7.7.2, Windows, html