Focal Point
[CLOSED] Embedding a logo in Advanced Graph Assistant

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/517105424

April 21, 2010, 03:31 PM
malapejohn
[CLOSED] Embedding a logo in Advanced Graph Assistant
Webfocus Version 7610

Does anyone know if you can embed a company logo inside the title or subtitle within the advanced graph assistant. Is their a way to do it with the tool ? I can do it with code just not aware of any features that would bypass code.

Any ideas?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

-PMF 5.1.2
-WebFOCUS 7.6.9 on Windows 2003 Server
-MSSQL Server
April 21, 2010, 05:56 PM
Prarie
Under the Data Selectin TAb

under Chart Properies

There is a Heading. You Click to Edit and I think you can add your link in there. I have not tried it...

In Focus since 1993. WebFOCUS 7.7.03 Win 2003
Thanks for the reply. I tried puting the link in there. Interesting enough it resolves it in the advanced graph assistant. But when I run it I get an error. As soon as I refer to the HTML tag
What I did was with the tool created a define file field and passed the html tag code to it prior to calling the assistant. Then in the advanced graph assistant I passed the define file variable name as

Thanx
It seems my message got cut off. I meant to say the Define File field is referenced in the graph assistant. So that is one way of embedding an image in the advanced graph assistant. Regards.
When you include code (WebFOCUS, HTML, JavaScript, CSS, etc.) you should use the </> button at the top right of the "Post A Reply" pop-up. Clicking this button will add
[code]
[/code]
tags to your posting. Paste the code between these tags.

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server