Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [CLOSED] Embedding a logo in Advanced Graph Assistant
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

[CLOSED] Embedding a logo in Advanced Graph Assistant
 Login/Join

Platinum Member
posted
Webfocus Version 7610

Does anyone know if you can embed a company logo inside the title or subtitle within the advanced graph assistant. Is their a way to do it with the tool ? I can do it with code just not aware of any features that would bypass code.

Any ideas?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

-PMF 5.1.2
-WebFOCUS 7.6.9 on Windows 2003 Server
-MSSQL Server

Posts: 127 | Registered: March 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Under the Data Selectin TAb

under Chart Properies

There is a Heading. You Click to Edit and I think you can add your link in there. I have not tried it...

In Focus since 1993. WebFOCUS 7.7.03 Win 2003

Posts: 1903 | Location: San Antonio | Registered: February 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reply. I tried puting the link in there. Interesting enough it resolves it in the advanced graph assistant. But when I run it I get an error. As soon as I refer to the HTML tag
What I did was with the tool created a define file field and passed the html tag code to it prior to calling the assistant. Then in the advanced graph assistant I passed the define file variable name as

Thanx

Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
It seems my message got cut off. I meant to say the Define File field is referenced in the graph assistant. So that is one way of embedding an image in the advanced graph assistant. Regards.

Expert
posted Hide Post
When you include code (WebFOCUS, HTML, JavaScript, CSS, etc.) you should use the </> button at the top right of the "Post A Reply" pop-up. Clicking this button will add
[code]
[/code]
tags to your posting. Paste the code between these tags.

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server

Posts: 10577 | Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: April 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post