Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [SOLVED]Not fetching correct count of data in Webfocus 8

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[SOLVED]Not fetching correct count of data in Webfocus 8
 Login/Join

posted
Hi All,
I am trying to fetch data from a table using table file method and it is giving me correct data when I am executing it in webfocus 7.7.03 but it is giving a 1/4 of data when I am running it in webfocu 8.1.05. I am running the same piece of code in both the version but getting different count of data.

Any help will be appreciated.

here is my simple code :
TABLE FILE WCCLM
PRINT DISPLAY_CLM_CD
CLM_CREATE_DT
CLM_STATUS_CD
ADDL_INFO_5
CLM_CLS_CD
CLM_SUBMIT_MODE_CD
CLM_TTLORGNLAMT AS DEALERPROCESSED
CLM_TTLREQAMT AS EXPECTED
CLM_TTLADJAMT AS NEGOTIATED
NRCVRD_TTLAMT AS SUPPLIER_PAID
CHRGBK_AMT AS CHARGE_BACK
CLM_ID
BY CLM_ID NOPRINT
WHERE CLM_SUBMIT_MODE_CD NE 'LEGACY'
AND CLM_CLS_CD EQ 'SupplierClaim'
AND CLM_STATUS_CD NE 'OBSOLETE'
AND CLM_CREATE_DT GT DT('2016-05-28 00:00:00.000')
AND CLM_CREATE_DT LT DT('2016-06-05 00:00:00.000')
ON TABLE SET ASNAMES ON
-* ON TABLE HOLD AS CLMDATA
ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT EXL2K
END
-RUN
-EXIT

This message has been edited. Last edited by: <Emily McAllister>,

WebFOCUS 8
Windows, All Outputs

Expert
posted Hide Post
Are you pointing to the same WCCLM table?

If this is a DBMS table, did you refresh the metadata in the new environment?

Comment ON TABLE PCHOLD, then add -SET &ECHO=ALL; at the very top. Then add SQL tracing. Then rerun and view the HTML source to see if there are any messages.

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server

Posts: 10577 | Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: April 27, 2005Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
I'd bet it's a source data issue... Just saying...

Posts: 3132 | Location: Tennessee, Nashville area | Registered: February 23, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
metadata in the new environment

Thanks Francis.

it may be the case with the refresh of meta data. Now I am getting the correct data.

Thanks again for your help. :-)

WebFOCUS 8
Windows, All Outputs