New
Search
Notify
Tools

App Studio issues
 Login/Join

Gold member
posted
I'm hoping someone can help. I have a couple of issues in App Studio.
The first is that I have a few users who cannot upload files to the Reporting Server. When they right-click on Upload Data in App Studio, they immediately get a 503 service unavailable error. However, they are able to upload data files using the portal.
The second issue is with dragging an image file into App Studio. The user is getting an http Request validation failed error.
I'm confused since these have worked in the past, and security has not changed. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance

WebFOCUS 8.2.02M, App Studio 8.2.02M
Windows 2012 Server, Excel

Posts: 56 | Location: Massachusetts, USA | Registered: March 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Are you using Cluster Manager? If so, is "Use HTTPS" checked under the Advance Tab of the Cluster Manager Configuration?

WebFOCUS 8203, Unix, Windows

Posts: 1334 | Location: New York City | Registered: December 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
I'm not using Cluster Manager. I'm not sure where to find that.

WebFOCUS 8.2.02M, App Studio 8.2.02M
Windows 2012 Server, Excel

Posts: 56 | Location: Massachusetts, USA | Registered: March 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Guru
posted Hide Post
Are the users using IE and App Studio? If so, try using a different DNS for App Studio, or use a non IE browser.

Test: WF 8.2
Prod: WF 8.2
DB: Progress, IBM DB2, IBM UniVerse/UniData, SQLServer, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Greenplum, Hadoop.

Posts: 317 | Location: Europe | Registered: February 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post