Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [CLOSED] Flex enable with Html/javascript wrapper
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

[CLOSED] Flex enable with Html/javascript wrapper
 Login/Join

posted
Has anyone experimented with creating a HTML/Javascript wrapper and calling a flex app to pass parameters?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

FSGDev
WebFOCUS version 7.7.2
Linux

Posts: 10 | Registered: February 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master
posted Hide Post
Can you be a litter more specific. If the question is can an HTML page using javascript comminicate back and forth with a FLEX Application the answer is yes. Using ExternalInterface

Scott

Posts: 864 | Registered: May 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes thanks, I just learned about the external interface. I'm able to pass html listbox values to a .swf using an onchange event for the html listbox using javascript. But the iframe refreshes the .swf. Do you know a technique to just refresh the ibidatagrid instead of the iframe itself? I want to use html wrappers so that users can save parameters to their My reports folder in dashboard. thanks

FSGDev
WebFOCUS version 7.7.2
Linux

Posts: 10 | Registered: February 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post