Focal Point
[CLOSED] Title freeze is not working xlsx but working for exl2k

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/5307023196

May 20, 2019, 01:37 PM
pav
[CLOSED] Title freeze is not working xlsx but working for exl2k
Hello,
When I try to generate excel report with exl2k format with hfreeze it is working great but when I tried to generate with xlsx format it is not working.
Can someone help me with this issue.

TABLE FILE CAR
PRINT
ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT XLSX
ON TABLE SET STYLE *
TYPE=REPORT,
HFREEZE=ON,
SCROLLHEIGHT=2.000000,
$

END 

Thank you advance.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FP Mod Chuck,
May 21, 2019, 09:53 AM
jgelona
Almost everything we do is Excel and HFREEZE has never worked for us, I quit trying years ago. In the 8204 documentation, when HFREEZE is discussed, it is always in reference to HTML output and sometime AHTML. As far as I know it is not supported for any Excel output. We do the Excel equivalent to HFREEZE and many other thing WebFOCUS doesn't do with Auto_Open macros and Excel templates. What is a macro? Just a VB program. Over the years, I've developed a whole library of code to do all kinds of thing: Turn on Filter, draw borders, draw group borders, filtered subtotals(count, count distinct, total, etc.), insert comments, auto fit columns and rows, vertical center, vertical merge cells and more. I rarely record macros anymore, just pull code out of other macros.

In FOCUS since 1985. Prod WF 8.0.08 (z90/Suse Linux) DB (Oracle 11g), Self Serv, Report Caster, WebServer Intel/Linux.