Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     Monte, our moderator, is leaving IBI; Lets give Monte round of applause

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
Monte, our moderator, is leaving IBI; Lets give Monte round of applause
 Login/Join

Expert
posted
we just heard today that Monte, the founder and moderator of this board, is leaving IBI for greener pastures. Lets all give Monte a huge round of applause! and our thanks. and our best very best wishes for success.

Posts: 3811 | Location: Manhattan | Registered: October 28, 2003Report This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
WOOHOO!

Thanks for making FOCALPOINT better for all of us Smiler

Good luck in the future

Posts: 77 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: May 06, 2004Report This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
Monte,

Thank you for all you did for this Forum and good luck in the future !!!

Roland

Posts: 54 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Monte,
Thanks so much for a great Forum.... We'll miss you here and at Summit. Good Luck to you.

Posts: 132 | Location: Kansas | Registered: November 12, 2003Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Monica,

IBI is losing a great person!

Best wishes,

Lenny

Posts: 104 | Location: Boston | Registered: April 23, 2003Report This Post
<kj>
posted
Monte,
Thanks for making this forum a great success.
Not only IBI, every one in this forum are going to miss a great person.

Best wishes,
kj

Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Monte all the best at your next endeavor.

Happy Holiday season to all in the coming weeks.

Posts: 1317 | Location: Council Bluffs, IA | Registered: May 24, 2004Report This Post
<Grzegorz>
posted
Monica,

Thanks for your work for the Forum (the great work) !

Best Wishes and Good Luck
Grzegorz

Report This Post
<Inigo Montoya>
posted
Thank you for making Focal Point what it is today. Seems like everything you've been involved in at Information Builders is a success. I'm looking forward to reading about you in your new job! Feliz Navidad y Pr�spero A�o Nuevo!

Report This Post
<monte2000>
posted
Oh my gosh! Thank you all SO MUCH. I can't tell you how great it felt to come in today and see all of these wonderful posts.

Leaving IBI was not an easy decision to make because it's my second family here and such a great place to work. Thank you all for the warm wishes.

Kerry Zhan, of our Customer Support division, will be moderating the boards. (I think she has probably already contacted some of you about your unanswered posts.) Additionally, Mabel Chu of the Business Intelligence Products Group will be moderating.

I hope you all have a great new year. It has been a wonderful experience building this community and working with all of you.

Kind regards,

Monica Big Grin

Report This Post
Guru
posted Hide Post
Best wishes Monica, and thank you for everything!

Carol

Posts: 428 | Location: Springfield, MA | Registered: May 07, 2003Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Hello everyone. This is Kerry Smiler . I will be the new moderator for the board.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them to the forum, or feel free to send me an email at kerry_zhan@ibi.com.

Thanks to all of you for your participation in the community.

Best wishes for the new year!

Cheers,

Kerry Big Grin

Posts: 1948 | Location: New York | Registered: November 16, 2004Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Hope it's not too late to say thanks to MONTE2000. I wish you well. Being a former IBIer in Washington DC I can agree that it is a tough choice to leave a great company.

Kerry, WELCOME ABOARD!! and thanks for taking the reigns of Focal Point.

Posts: 995 | Location: Gaithersburg, MD, USA | Registered: May 07, 2003Report This Post
<NorthNone>
posted
Thanks for the great job! Monte, this board has helped me SO MUCH!!!
Best wishes in your new endeavor!

Report This Post