Focal Point
[CLOSED] PPT background color ?

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/5467029986

April 13, 2018, 10:34 AM
susannah
[CLOSED] PPT background color ?
in HTML the command PAGECOLOR= sets the background for the entire page.
doesn't work for PPTX. whats the syntax for coloring the whole page?

Then how do I place an image ON TOP of a bg-colored area? Is there a z-index kind of thing?

does anyone have an example of a 'template'? the manual hints at their existence but doesn't cough up any samples...

does anyone have an example of a compound PPTX creation that they would be willing to share?

Thanks in advance..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FP Mod Chuck,

In Focus since 1979///7706m/5 ;wintel 2008/64;OAM security; Oracle db, ///MRE/BID
April 16, 2018, 03:43 PM
FP Mod Chuck
Susannah

Looks like you will need to open a case on techsupport. I tried this and had the same issue as you. I have not been able to find any samples of templates other than a case that stated to use a .mht format

Thank you for using Focal Point!

Chuck Wolff - Focal Point Moderator
WebFOCUS 7x and 8x, Windows, Linux All output Formats
April 17, 2018, 10:39 AM
J.L. Hinds
Susannah, we use templates for a number of projects. I'll try to pull something together today if time permits.

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs
April 17, 2018, 11:53 AM
Francis Mariani
quote:
7706m

Susannah, you're so much more modern than I am!

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server
April 18, 2018, 03:44 PM
J.L. Hinds
Francis, none of my grand kids would agree with you Smiler

Susannah

COMPOUND LAYOUT PCHOLD AS '&XCHAIN_OUT2' FORMAT PPTX
UNITS=IN, $
SECTION=section1, LAYOUT=ON, METADATA='prop_with_names^Margins_Left=0.5^Margins_Top=0.5^Margins_Right=0.5^Margins_Bottom=0.5^thumbnailscale=4', MERGE=OFF, ORIENTATION=LANDSCAPE, PAGESIZE=PPT Slide, SHOW_GLOBALFILTER=OFF, $
PAGELAYOUT=1, NAME='Page layout 1', text='Page layout 1', SLIDE-MASTER='test', SLIDE-LAYOUT='1_Title Slide', TOC-LEVEL=1, BOTTOMMARGIN=0.5, TOPMARGIN=0.5, METADATA='BOTTOMMARGIN=0.5,TOPMARGIN=0.5,LEFTMARGIN=0,RIGHTMARGIN=0,', $
COMPONENT='ppt_template', METADATA='SWI,1', $

Pages and stuff until you add this line.

SET COMPONENT='ppt_template'
TABLE FILE SYSCOLUM
SUM TBNAME NOPRINT
IF READLIMIT EQ 1
ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT PPTX TEMPLATE 'SWI' SLIDENUMBER 1
END

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs