Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [SOLVED] date not displaying for a particular DROPDOWN.

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[SOLVED] date not displaying for a particular DROPDOWN.
 Login/Join

Platinum Member
posted
Hi all,
i am trying to generate the reports in a dashboard,i am facing the following problem...

i got two drop downs one is area and the other is city:

if i click area i have all the different possible area's in USA I.E; east,west central south,north...etc and if i go and click the city i have all the possible cities according to the area selected,like for eg:south--Dallas,Austin,east --Ny city,BOSTON..ETC LIKE SO ON.
so when i pick one area fro the drop down and one corresponding city for the drop down i will get the following details in a report in the dashboard.i.e;column1--units sold in that city,column 2 --units left to be sold.

so the problem i am facing is the report works fine for all the areas excelpt one area i.e; south,i.e; when i click the south from the area drop down and also when i select Dallas or Austin i don't see the report details which i mentioned above.i see only a blank report.
--when i create a procedure for that region separately i can see the data for that area(south) and corresponding cities i can see the data....so not able to figure out what exactly is wrong with dashboard....

whereas for all the other areas and cities it works fine.

please Help me .......

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

windows
PDF,EXCEL.

Posts: 160 | Location: Atlanta,GA | Registered: July 16, 2009Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
RESOLVED

windows
PDF,EXCEL.

Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Would you care to share the solution with us?

GamP

- Using AS 8.2.01 on Windows 10 - IE11.
in Focus since 1988

Posts: 1961 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: September 25, 2007Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
sure,when i develop the report for the DASHBOARD ,i picked the code from other developer.so what he did in that code is that he has couple of lines which were included to stop displaying the data for the south region ,so finally i commented out the lines and now it works fine...

windows
PDF,EXCEL.