Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [CLOSED] tscomid session status
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

[CLOSED] tscomid session status
 Login/Join

Gold member
posted
Hi,

Does anyone know how to capture the TSCOMID agent run status to display if a report run is success / failed to users?

Thanks,
Rajna

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FP Mod Chuck,

WebFOCUS 8.1.05
Windows
Excel, PDF, HTML

Posts: 71 | Location: Flowood , MS | Registered: May 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master
posted Hide Post
I could be wrong but I seriously doubt that the tscom session has any clue about if the job was successful or not. Running without errors and running and getting the desired result are 2 different things. If you talking about capturing WebFOCUS errors you can put tests for those in your code, but those should be revealed during development. Getting the correct results should also be part of development. Specifically, what are you trying to capture?

In FOCUS since 1985. Prod WF 8.0.08 (z90/Suse Linux) DB (Oracle 11g), Self Serv, Report Caster, WebServer Intel/Linux.

Posts: 973 | Location: Oklahoma City | Registered: October 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
I think this gets it for you (On UNIX use forward slash '/'):

-SET &TSCOMID = EDIT(TOKEN(TEMPPATH(100,'A100'), '\', -2), '$$999999');
-TYPE TSCOMID=&TSCOMID

WebFOCUS 8.2.06

Posts: 205 | Location: Sterling Heights, Michigan | Registered: October 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post