Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [UNOFFICIALLY RESPONDED TO] 8.2.05 on-premise release date? Any ideas?
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

[UNOFFICIALLY RESPONDED TO] 8.2.05 on-premise release date? Any ideas?
 Login/Join

Virtuoso
posted
Hi all,

Anyone have an inkling of when we might get 8.2.05 on-prem release? I was told by end of year 2018, but that has come and gone. I'm fine with them holding off if it means they're fixing the 72K bugs we tend to find when upgrading. Just curious as to why we haven't seen it yet.

Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CoolGuy,

8.2.02M (production), 8.2.02M (test), Windows 10, all outputs.

Posts: 1058 | Location: USA | Registered: January 27, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
All I've heard is first quarter, with a remote possibly of late Jan.

Waz...

Prod:WebFOCUS 7.6.10/8.1.04Upgrade:WebFOCUS 8.2.01OS:LinuxOutputs:HTML, PDF, Excel, PPT
In Focus since 1984
Know The Code

Posts: 5936 | Location: Land of the Darug people, Terra Australis Incognita | Registered: October 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Guru
posted Hide Post
I was informed last week that it will be released end of January.

Test: WF 8.2
Prod: WF 8.2
DB: Progress, REST, IBM UniVerse/UniData, SQLServer, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Greenplum, Athena.

Posts: 328 | Location: Europe | Registered: February 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Okay, thanks guys. Appreciate the responses. My guess is it'll be delayed til right before Summit, but that's me. Again, no big deal. Just was curious, since we are hoping to move to that version next. Thanks all!

8.2.02M (production), 8.2.02M (test), Windows 10, all outputs.

Posts: 1058 | Location: USA | Registered: January 27, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post