As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only. Moving forward, myibi is our community platform to learn, share, and collaborate. We have the same Focal Point forum categories in myibi, so you can continue to have all new conversations there. If you have any questions or need access: Contact email@example.com
DEFINE FILE DB2_LICENSE_XFOC ADD DB2_HAS_ICN/A3 = IF TX_ICN NE '' THEN 'Yes' ELSE 'No'; DRIVERS_LICENSE_CLASS/A30V = IF TX_LIC_CLAS EQ 'A' THEN 'Drivers_License' ELSE IF TX_LIC_CLAS EQ 'B' THEN 'Drivers_License' ELSE IF TX_LIC_CLAS EQ 'C' THEN 'Drivers_License' ELSE IF TX_LIC_CLAS EQ 'M' THEN 'Motorcycle_License' ELSE IF TX_LIC_CLAS EQ 'I' THEN 'ID_Card' ELSE IF TX_LIC_CLAS EQ 'K' THEN 'Moped_Permit' ELSE IF TX_LIC_CLAS EQ 'N' THEN 'Learners_Permit' ELSE IF TX_LIC_CLAS EQ 'O' THEN 'Learners_Permit' ELSE IF TX_LIC_CLAS EQ 'P' THEN 'Learners_Permit' ELSE IF TX_LIC_CLAS EQ 'R' THEN 'Learners_Permit_Motorcycle' ELSE 'Unknown'; DRIVERS_LICENSE_TYPE/A30V = IF TP_LIC EQ 'C' THEN 'Correction' ELSE IF TP_LIC EQ 'D' THEN 'Duplicate' ELSE IF TP_LIC EQ 'G' THEN 'Gratis' ELSE IF TP_LIC EQ 'N' THEN 'New' ELSE IF TP_LIC EQ 'R' THEN 'Renewal' ELSE 'Unknown'; Year_Expiring/A4 = EDIT(DT_EXP, '9999'); Month_Expiring/A2 = EDIT(DT_EXP, '$$$$$99'); Date_Recorded/HYYMD = HGETC(8, 'HYYMDS'); RealId_Compliant_Not_Null/A3V = IF REALID_COMPLIANT EQ MISSING THEN 'Unk' ELSE REALID_COMPLIANT; DATE_ISSUED/A10 = DATE_ISSUED; END
First of all, I'm not going to reproduce and open a ticket because that's not what gets the job done at my customer. I can't bill them to help IBI fix a problem, and I can't miss deadline.
So if someone has seen this before and has a useful fix I'm all ears, but I can't pursue in a ticket short of burning weekend time for my own devices.
The line assigning DATE_ISSUED the value of DATE_ISSUED in the Define was an attempt to correct this error, was not there when the problem first appeared.
I can remove the variable lengths and will do so.
I can move the APP HOLDMETA and will do so.
There is no prior DEFINE. I put the ADD on in an attempt to solve this problem.
And yes, I found the problem when reporting against the joined tables. The synonym checks are just there to show the effect (originally there to prove I'm not insane when a field I had clearly just added was there one moment, gone the next.)
Anyone panicking that machines are poised to replace humans need merely look at what we all do for a living to sleep soundly tonight.This message has been edited. Last edited by: John_Edwards,
Posts: 1014 | Location: At the Mast | Registered: May 17, 2007