Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [CASE-OPENED] location of graph marker images
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

[CASE-OPENED] location of graph marker images
 Login/Join

Platinum Member
posted
Hi All

We would like to use a custom marker on a graph. I am referring to the markers specified by api call

setMarkerShape

Choices are "diamond", "hourglass" etc

I have searched the /ibi/ folder but I do not see any obvious answer. Maybe they come from one image that has coordinates for the specific marker?

Does anyone know how to locate the physical location of the markers? We are asking because we want to use a custom marker and we are thinking of replacing a png or gif or whatever it is with a custom image.

thx

Jodye

This message has been edited. Last edited by: <Kathryn Henning>,

WF 8.0.0.5M

Posts: 246 | Location: Montreal, QC, Canada | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
I don't think they are images, I expect that they are polygons.

There's probably a list of polygon definitions somewhere defining the (relative) positions of each next polygon coordinate, most likely somewhere in the Perspective for Java internals that the graphs are based on.

WebFOCUS 8.1.03, Windows 7-64/2008-64, IBM DB2/400, Oracle 11g & RDB, MS SQL-Server 2005, SAP, PostgreSQL 11, Output: HTML, PDF, Excel 2010
: Member of User Group Benelux :

Posts: 1669 | Location: Enschede, Netherlands | Registered: August 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Wesp

I was worried that might be the case. I opened a case with IBI but I do not have an answer yet.

thx!

WF 8.0.0.5M

Posts: 246 | Location: Montreal, QC, Canada | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post