Focal Point
Error messages

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/6121067331

June 30, 2003, 07:34 PM
<dcroxton>
Error messages
I'm getting an error code of FOC36265, "An unexpected error return from independent path cache," with one procedure. Unfortunately, the list of error codes that I have only goes up to FOC35899. Does anyone know where I can find a more up-to-date list, and/or what this error means?
July 09, 2003, 04:43 PM
Victoria
dcroxton

(FOC36265) An unexpected error return from independent path cache.
Please run with SET TRACEON=NCACHE for more debugging information.
Processing will proceed as if MULTIPATH were SIMPLE.
This is what I found. My list of error messages doesn't go that high either....here's the way you can get it though. Just type ? 36265 and it will return the description. Don't know if this will do you much good, but just thought I'd try to help.
July 09, 2003, 07:47 PM
<dcroxton>
Victoria,
You are right that that doesn't help me, but I appreciate the thought. (Plus, now I know how to get help on error messages without going through help files.)

quote:
Originally posted by Victoria:
[qb] dcroxton

(FOC36265) An unexpected error return from independent path cache.
Please run with SET TRACEON=NCACHE for more debugging information.
Processing will proceed as if MULTIPATH were SIMPLE.
This is what I found. My list of error messages doesn't go that high either....here's the way you can get it though. Just type ? 36265 and it will return the description. Don't know if this will do you much good, but just thought I'd try to help. [/qb]
Sincerely,
Derek