Focal Point
[CLOSED] AppDynamics for server monitoring?

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/6147029786

October 03, 2017, 05:57 PM
StanCarman
[CLOSED] AppDynamics for server monitoring?
Wondering if anyone has used AppDynamics or a similar tool on WebFocus WebClient or Reporting Server.

Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FP Mod Chuck,

WebFOCUS 8.104
Solaris, All Outputs
October 05, 2017, 05:47 PM
Tamra
StanCarman,
While we wait for a response to see if anyone has used this product with WebFOCUS, just thought I'd mention that WebFOCUS Resource Analyzer and Resource Governor will provide details on performance as well as reports on User access

Resource Governor Overview
Resource Governor provides Information Systems (IS) organizations with the ability to easily manage the growing volume and unpredictable nature of ad hoc data access. Together with its partner product, Resource Analyzer, Resource Governor is specifically designed to help IS organizations analyze and control end-user data access, as well as provide site-specific control options.

Let us know if you would like more information on these products.

Thank you for participating in the Focal Point Forum!
Tamra Colangelo

WebFOCUS 8x - BI Portal, Developer Studio, App Studio, Excel, PDF, Active Formats and HTML5
October 06, 2017, 12:46 PM
FP Mod Chuck
Hi StanCarman

Welcome to Focal Point, I think you will find it very helpful for answering your development questions.

In addition to what Tamra mentioned there is a new tool that can be licensed to monitor performance based on the reporting server logs, it is called WebFOCUS Enterprise Usage Monitor. I think it is worth looking into.

Thank you for using Focal Point!

Chuck Wolff - Focal Point Moderator
WebFOCUS 7x and 8x, Windows, Linux All output Formats