Focal Point
WebFOCUS Keysheet Book 5.2 NOW AVAILABLE

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/6151067331

October 09, 2003, 05:18 PM
Vivian
WebFOCUS Keysheet Book 5.2 NOW AVAILABLE
As a service to the Focus community, Aviter, Inc. is pleased to announce that the new updated version of the WebFOCUS Keysheet is now available.

Please visit www.aviter.com for more information about this technical reference guide. Also, it can be purchased using credit cards thru PayPal.

If you have questions, feel free to email me at vivian@aviter.com.

Regards,
Vivian
October 21, 2003, 07:23 PM
GCohen
I like the new edition of the WebFocus keysheet.
I have two omissions I would like to report.
in the TABLE syntax for the BY (sort) there
are two new options for the IN-option.
TILES
IN-GROUPS-OF n TILES [TOP m ]
where n can be any value, but
if 4 quartiles
10 deciles
100 percentiles
RANGES
IN-RANGES-OF mmm [TOP rrr]
October 23, 2003, 04:11 PM
Vivian
Thanks for the positive feedback. We are starting an addendum for the 5.2 edition and we will be certain to add TILE into it.
October 28, 2003, 11:45 PM
susannah
Vivian, can you tell me if the new version has the complete list of DATE-TIME formats in it?
And is the book available on the ibi bookstore website yet?
and what does it cost.
many thanks.
October 29, 2003, 03:21 PM
Vivian
Susannah,

Yes, all the date-time functions are included in the WebFOCUS Keysheet including all the format options. The cost of the book is $85.00 + $5.00 shipping and handling. You can purchase the book through paypal on our website - www.aviter.com or by sending a check to: Aviter, Inc., PO 50724, Henderson, NV 89016.

Thanks for your inquiry.
Vivian Perlmutter
Aviter, Inc.
email: vivian@aviter.com
January 06, 2004, 01:29 PM
Vivian
Just a reminder that this technical reference book is available. Also the legacy version of FOCUS is available. Both versions include all the commands in the language including subroutines and functions.

For further information or to purchase, please visit our website at www.aviter.com.

For questions, please email me at vivian@aviter.com.

Thank you,
Vivian Perlmutter