Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     Hide columns in Row Total

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
Hide columns in Row Total
 Login/Join

<Meek>
posted
I have an across sort that houses three fields AREA OCC and DNS. DNS is a computed field that is only neccessary for part of the accross sort. Using a Where if, DNS only calculates where I need it to. I need row totals for ARE and OCC, but not DNS. Because it is in an accross sort, the row total includes this column. Is there any way to hide it. i would leave it but it is inconsistant with my column totals. Confused

Instead of subtotal i amd using recompute. The GrandTotal (column totals) are fine. Confused

Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
don't use row total. use a compute statement
after your across
and add up whichever col you want, using specific column references.
SUM THING ACROSS THING1 ACROSS THING2
AND COMPUTE TOTTHING1/I8=C1+C3;

Posts: 3811 | Location: Manhattan | Registered: October 28, 2003Report This Post