Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [CLOSED] Add Value to a Reference Line in InfoAssist
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

[CLOSED] Add Value to a Reference Line in InfoAssist
 Login/Join

Expert
posted
InfoAssist has the ability to add a reference line, based on a Field1, even with a Title2 and some formatting...
Kudos to the IB Developers for that Smiler

What I need, as I am sure others need as well, is a way to add the value of Field1 to the Title2... All within InfoAssist 82.04, no text editing.

Any suggestions? Or, do I need to wait for 82.0.5?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FP Mod Chuck,

In FOCUS Since 1983 ~ from FOCUS to WebFOCUS.
   Most recent: 8204 Gen 48 in Test and Production.
   Currently Available. Please contact me.

Posts: 3013 | Location: Middle Tennessee [8204M Gen48 in Test&Prod] | Registered: February 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Doug

If this is still a question I think you need to open a case with techsupport.

Thank you for using Focal Point!

Chuck Wolff - Focal Point Moderator
WebFOCUS 7x and 8x, Windows, Linux All output Formats

Posts: 1602 | Location: Customer Support | Registered: April 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
I'll give this till Wednesday before I open a case...

Posts: 3013 | Location: Middle Tennessee [8204M Gen48 in Test&Prod] | Registered: February 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post