Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     MODIFY FILE command not working in WF762
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
MODIFY FILE command not working in WF762
 Login/Join
 
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tip Diptesh.

Just to give you all an update: I was working with IBI to trace this issue and a consultant ntoiced that we had the Resource Analyzer (RA) on. When we turned it off, the problem with the agents went away. The reason we don't have this issue in PROD is that RA is turned off. In the meantime, IBI is still analyzing the trace file I sent to them to identify where exactly it is failing with RA turned on.


Dev: WebFOCUS 7.6.10, Data Migrator 7.6.10
QA: WebFOCUS 7.6.10, Data Migrator 7.6.10
Prod: WebFOCUS 7.6.2, Data Migrator 7.6.8
Windows 2K3, Tomcat 5.5.17, IIS 6
Usage: HTML, PDF, Excel, Self-serve, BID and MRE
 
Posts: 197 | Location: Roseville, CA | Registered: January 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Hi,

We had the same problem and it was because our data that webfoucus got back from the database had a ' (single quote) in one of the fields.

thank you
Phillip du Plooy


WebFocus 7.1 On win2000 (webfocus admin)
Oracle 9i Aix (dba)
Oracle 10g RedHat (dba)
MsSql (dba)
Adabas 4 OpenVMS (dba + sysadmin)
 
Posts: 12 | Location: Potchefstroom South Africa | Registered: July 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2  
 

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     MODIFY FILE command not working in WF762

Copyright © 1996-2018 Information Builders, leaders in enterprise business intelligence.