Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [CLOSED] Page Number in PDF Report

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[CLOSED] Page Number in PDF Report
 Login/Join

Platinum Member
posted
I have a PDF compounded report and would like to somehow put page numbers on the right pages. If I turned the page num on then I would get numbers after each fex file... and there are sometimes 5 fex files on a PDF page.

The page count in PDF is corrent, but if I were to print it, I have no numbers. Does anyone know of a way to get page numbers in a PDF compounded report?

Or crazy question... is there a way to get Adobe to print the numbers it sees on the corresponding page?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

Guru
posted Hide Post
Take a look at this old post.

The variables you will need are: FOCFIRSTPAGE and
FOCNEXTPAGE.

Posts: 406 | Location: Canada | Registered: May 31, 2004Report This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Take a look at this old post.

reFOCUSing,

Your link failed. Could please check if it is still "live" or replace it with a working link?
I am also interested in the solution.

Thanks,
George

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs

Gold member
posted Hide Post
slfmr,

What was your solution?

Thanks,
George

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs

Expert
posted Hide Post
Check out the FOCFIRSTPAGE and
FOCNEXTPAGE variables... and TABPAGENO... There's a lot of info on this in F1/HELP from Dev Studio.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Doug,

Posts: 3132 | Location: Tennessee, Nashville area | Registered: February 23, 2005Report This Post