Focal Point
[SOLVED] Grid Control

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/6457038096

October 09, 2018, 03:00 PM
mbondr
[SOLVED] Grid Control
Does anyone know where there's documentation on using the Grid control in App Studio? Menu control might be nice too. Maybe with Maintain?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mbondr,

WebFOCUS 8.2.04 (and climbing)
Windows 10, AppStudio
October 10, 2018, 12:12 PM
FP Mod Chuck
mbondr

What exact version of WebFOCUS are you using? On the techsupport site under the technical content tab / WebFOCUS / Release number you will find a manual Developing Maintain applications

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FP Mod Chuck,

Thank you for using Focal Point!

Chuck Wolff - Focal Point Moderator
WebFOCUS 7x and 8x, Windows, Linux All output Formats
October 10, 2018, 01:57 PM
mbondr
8.202. Maintain explains how to create add, update, and delete windows. Simple stuff, but I can't find -anything- on the grid control, or the menu, other than trouble tickets that don't explain anything about getting started.

Windows 10, AppStudio
October 10, 2018, 02:31 PM
Maintain Wizard
I will be happy to provide a tutorial on using the grid. Can you let me know what release you are using and if you have access to sample files like Movies.

When using Maintain, you can drag a stack onto the form an instantly create the grid object. Or, you can draw the grid object and then populate it from stacks on the Requests and Data sources panel.

Please send me a note at Mark_Derwin@ibi.com and I will get you an example.

Mark Derwin
October 10, 2018, 05:42 PM
mbondr
Did you send anything yet? I'm worried our security will block it.

quote:
Originally posted by Maintain Wizard:
I will be happy to provide a tutorial on using the grid. Can you let me know what release you are using and if you have access to sample files like Movies.

When using Maintain, you can drag a stack onto the form an instantly create the grid object. Or, you can draw the grid object and then populate it from stacks on the Requests and Data sources panel.

Please send me a note at Mark_Derwin@ibi.com and I will get you an example.

Mark Derwin

Windows 10, AppStudio